Do I Need a Pro?!
Do I Need A Professional Photographer For My Personal Brand?
Hmmm, well I'd be a full-on silly billy if I said no, but the simple matter is that it depends. If your online presence is an after-thought to your day-to-day business and that's OK with you and your business goals, then you might not see the value and I get that. I'm not here to sell you crap you don't need; that wastes both of our time. I know, I'll do a LIST!
While you're deciding, why not head over to my Facebook Group to get some great ideas of how would can start using imagery to build your personal brand right away?
Do You Need A Pro?
- You post on social media regularly (2/3 times a week) with a schedule of posts and content.
- You want to engage and grow your audience.
- Your business and influence is grown online organically.
- You want to build relationships with clients, not just build a customer 'list'.
- You're not afraid to put yourself out there, mixing up your pro images with some well-placed selfies and candid shots.
- You want to introduce yourself to your audience and let them get to know you, not just identify you.
- Your online presence will become (if it's not already) your number one way to meeting new clients and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Your business focus can change rapidly - I originally put this in the 'No' list, but I'll be crafting a blog post on why you NEED a personal brand if your product is always changing.
- Your online presence is just a static website.
- You don't engage with any followers or customer base.
- You don't need to create posts or content which make you the leader in your industry.
- You're just starting out - I'll be creating a start-up guide just for you! I've got you covered!!
- You want your audience to be able to pick you out of a line up and just identify you, not identify with you.